We always have our ears and eyes open for potential sites – whether that to is to establish affordable SNUG home communities or to offer a project management service that supports aspiring self-builders to develop their own bid for a site. We are additionally looking for a warehouse and yard in Bristol where we can set up our SNUG home production facility alongside a community cafe and training facility.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Want to develop a site and wish to learn more about SNUG modular buildings that can be used for residential or commercial space.
- Have land to sell or lease.
- Are aware of development land that is up for sale or has potential to be bought.
- Have a warehouse in Bristol to sell or lease at an attractive price.
- You would like to buy some SNUG homes and discuss what options are available.
- Have a property or know of a property in Bristol that could be used as training and social enterprise hub.