Ecomotive is committed to outreach work that brings aspiring self-builders together to forge accountable groups of people who are equally committed to realising their dream.
Members of the Ecomotive team are frequently guest speakers on many panels and events across the UK, along with hosting our own events bringing together the who’s who’s in the self-build and custom build industry. We keep our networks strong and vibrant to ensure we offering the very best in innovation and inspiration.
As a social enterprise we wish to contribute to as many people’s lives as possible so they can take the first steps and continue on in creating healthy, happy and sustainable communities. Our events and workshops help us deliver this mission. If you are a company providing a service or product that wants to reach the self build and custom build audience in the UK or to become an instrumental partner in making SNUG custom build communities becoming a reality, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer bespoke opportunities for all sponsors and are always seeking to create synergy between commercial investment and corporate social responsibility. These can include:
- Be part of our print, digital and event marketing.
- Create volunteer ‘sweat equity’ employee opportunities for projects serving the community.
- Provide project support with specific skills and take on a ‘social project’.
- Create bespoke training/events that serve the community whilst meeting commercial objectives.
- Provide materials and training workshops that support more people to access sustainable homes.
- Supply materials and funding to help us complete our SNUG home prototype, which will be exhibited at a prominent location in central Bristol during 2016-17.
Get in touch today.